Qualified prospective Bridge to the Doctorate (BD) Fellows will be individuals who:
- Have successfully completed their B.S. degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) discipline;
- Have been accepted by the University of Connecticut Graduate School;
- Have been accepted by one of the following;
- (i) School of Engineering,
- (ii) College of Liberal Arts and Sciences,
- (iii) School of Pharmacy
- (iv) College of Agriculture & Natural Resources;
- Have participated in an LSAMP program during the B.S. degree program or have graduated from a college/university with a LSAMP program;
- Are a member of a qualifying population (African American, Hispanic American, American Indian, Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian, or Native Pacific Islands).
To apply, please:
- Complete and submit the UConn Bridge to the Doctorate application form (LINK LATER).
- The application requires a personal statement (please see link (BROKEN) for further guidance)
- Review the Research Projects and prospective BD Advisor profiles on this website and identify up to three projects/advisors of interest to you. Submit your choices along with the completed form
- The Review Board will assess all applications and notify you if you are selected as a Husky BD Fellow.