- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be admitted to a UConn STEM M.S. or Ph.D. program for Fall 2019
- Must provide evidence of participation in an LSAMP undergraduate program such as Summer Bridge, Mentoring, Scholarships, Student Organizations, or other program funded by LSAMP.
- Must submit a nomination from applicant’s undergraduate LSAMP Director or designee.
- Official transcript from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended by the applicant
- Nomination letter from LSAMP director
- Personal essay (details on application form)
- Bridge to the Doctorate application form
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Copy of GRE scores
- University of Connecticut acceptance letter
To start your Application Click Here (LINK LATER).